Thursday, June 22, 2006

The crazy neighbour strikes again!

Here we go again! That neighbour of mine is up to her old tricks again! She's had her baby and my hubby and I decided to give her some baby things which we no longer needed as my girl had outgrown them. We gave her the stroller, bath tub, clothes and a lot of other things for her baby girl and visited her after the baby's full moon just to see how she was doing.
That woman took that as a license to start her nonsense again! She called me up on Tuesday night and asked if I could 'lend' her my credit card as she needed to reconnect her Astro! The audacity of that woman! I told her no and now she's mad at me! People like her thinks that the whole darn world owes her!
Now my hubby says that I should have stayed away from that "one screw loose" character as he calls her or she'll find any or some kind of excuse to bug me into lending her money! Hubby says that I have this tendency to pick up 'strays of the 2 legged kind' and end up being hurt.
So I ask myself again.....am I a friend to her or a ATM????? As a Catholic, I am told to be kind to my fellow humans, to give charity where it is needed but does reconnecting someone's Astro come under that catergory? I can't even afford to go to that spa I've been dying to go to, so is there anyone out there willing to sponsor my spa treatment for a tired body, mind and soul??? I doubt it!
Neighbours......!!!! Who needs them!????

No comments:

Post a Comment