Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My daughter Angeline...my joy and the constant in my life!

My daughter Angeline....what can I say? She is my joy, the love of my life! She also gives me heart attacks! Just yesterday, she had a fall and hurt her head! Thank goodness the head wound was not serious! Only broken skin on her scalp! The amount of blood that flowed from that little cut put me into a panic! My worries were that the wound was much deeper. Sometimes I feel so helpless! I cried buckets of tears at this incident and even at the doctor's office, I was a quivering jelly mass and that 5 year old daughter of mine was a cool cat! I am so proud of her! You'd think that after a knock on the head like that, the little tyke would be tired out.....but au contrare! She was active and man! She could eat!

I thank God for his protection of my lovely girl....but Lord....let there not be a next time! Don't think my old heart can take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment