Thursday, July 07, 2005

New car

Hello! Got the new car on Tuesday. Nothing great to shout about. A car is still a car! Gets us to our destination and a heck lot more convienient! At least now no more waiting for public transport!
Still recovering from the party. Never realized that it could be so energy draining just to be a good host! So many days later and I am still exhausted. Angel is just nicely recovering and she is loving her swimming sessions!
Sometimes I really marvel at how blessed I am! To have a wonderful understanding husband, 2 very beautiful daughters, a loving set of siblings and cousins, friends and most of all to have the good Lord Jesus guide bring to my life good and wonderful people and things. Much of the sadness when Patty died has dissapated but still once her birthday and the date of her death comes rolling by, I GO TO PIECES AGAIN! But I guess all the moms and dads who have lost loved ones would understand.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary Ann, Great! God bless you and your Ah Pek plus the precious angel

    Dicky & Sharon

    ReplyDelete