Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Another day, another insight

Seems like each day something new crops up. Changes are abound in one's life. How we deal with this is another matter. After all, life has a funny way of slapping you upside down when you least expect it! Here I am at 44, a wife and a mother, thinking about what I have done in this life to deserve all the good I have in my life. Some tell me not to look the gift horse in the mouth and just to enjoy what I have. Yeah I can live with that.
Well, mega sales again and there are 1001 things to buy but moneywise, can afford totally nothing! I would love to buy a notebook so that I can surf the net anytime, anywhere. Then there is the diamond stud earrings and cross that I've been eyeing, the LEVI'S jeans that makes me look good, the NIKE trainers I want, the new swimming costume I need, etc....etc....sigh!
Oh yeah, the new series, Desparate Housewives.......funny enough, I enjoy it. I watched the first episode and I am hooked. Then there is the other show, The Collector.....interesting to think that the horned one would need an 'assistant' to help him collect the corrupted souls. Today CSI Miami Season 3 is back! Yay! Overdose of good shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment