Friday, August 05, 2005

Contests and winning them!

Yesterday evening round 6 pm, I was tired out and grumpy after having cooked and run after an over active 1 year old who insisted in climbing the chairs and coffee table; standing and shaking her little tush even when she can't walk and whiney like mad, a call came on my cell. Needless to say, I was grumpy and irritated thinking it was just another one of those telemarketeers trying to talk me into buying something! I am so ashamed to say that I was RUDE to the poor young lady who had called to inform me that I was one of the winners in the BEWITCHED contest run by Hallmark and Astro!
First contest I had won this year and I had to go and be rude to the bearer of good news! To the young lady I apologised over the phone. She was real understanding about it. Needless to say my darling better half 'pooh poohed' my win.....sigh! That is one hard jock to please!
Anyway, have a good weekend and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment