Friday, June 17, 2005

my baby angeline

I am happy to say that after years of heartbreak since losing my baby Patricia, I am now a mother again to a baby girl (adopted) Angeline who turns one on 4 July. My baby Angel is so cute and mischief is her middle name. She has brought so much joy and laughter into this home and has helped my hubby and me to be more loving and considerate to each other.
Some may say that motherhood sucks but for me it's wonderful. Watching my Angel learning new things smiling and posing each time the camera is aimed at her crawling and now walking makes time pass each day pleasurably.
Thank God for miracles kan? Till the next time, take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey cilipadi, who says motherhood sucks? A child to remind you how joyous life can be - and Baby Angeline has shown you just that rite?

    Chiewee

    ReplyDelete