Thursday, June 30, 2005

Perils of Party Plannings Part II

Sighhhhhhhh...........I guess God is really testing my faith and patience. There just seems to be no end of cock ups! First the guest list.........thought it was finally confirmed and I went ahead and confirmed the number of guests with the caterers......now some are cancelling as something has come up and they cannot get away. Ok I am fine with that as some who said no are coming at the minute. No worries as any excess food can be 'ta paued' mah! I have a 5 year old nephew who can eat for 3 persons! yup he's a fat boy and spoilt brat too.....but I love him no matter what.
Then now I have 2 cakes and 1 jelly cake (given FOC by the caterer) and planning of the cake cutting ceremony has now been divided to 2 sessions....1st cake presented by my sister and the jelly cake will now be cut at 5.00pm and the second cake from friends will be cut at 6.00pm and I wonder if my Angel will think Mom and dad have gone mad with so many cake cutting sessions not to mention the amount of cake leftover.......ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Never mind, I shall relish eating the jelly cake leftovers and leave the other cakes to be polished off by whoever wants them! Glad I got the party favours done up and the party games and decos are not under my jurisdiction! Thank goodness I have my cousin Alvin to be my support and all time joker to lift up my flagging spirits! Yay! Alvin!
So to all those coming.....see ya! To those who can't make it, it's ok and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment