Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sleepless in Damansara Damai

Yesterday afternoon was harrowing to say the least! My Angeline had a very high fever the whole afternoon and into the night! Took her to the clinic and all the doctor had to say was 'could be viral fever'....I just wanted to scream! Had a sleepless night and only got to sleep at 5 am after her fever broke only to have her dad wake me up at 6 am! Needless to say I've got dark rings and bags under my eyes.....not sexy anymore....PANDA BEAR STRIKES AGAIN!
It never is easy being a mother and a housewife. It may sound kinda cliche but I now know just what my mom went through when my siblings and I were kids. Even more so with me as I am a polio victim. I am one of the fortunate ones. I can walk almost normally with a slight limp and without any aid of a wheelchair or crutches. Makes me appreciate Mom even more. Just wish I had shown her just how much I love and appreciate all she had given me when she was still here. Mom I know you are watching me from above, I just wanna say thanks and I love you Mom. I miss you even more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment