Saturday, June 25, 2005

What's a mother to do?

The doctor who treated my baby on Wednesday night just called. The urine test results came back positive for ecoli. Poor Angel! She was hospitalized from May 9-11 this year for the same problem. Now I have to bring her to the hospital on Monday morning to do another urine test and get more antibiotics. Her doctor told me that Angel will have to go back for another hospital stay to do further tests on her kidney and urinary tract once the ecoli infection has cleared.
Paranoia is fast setting in my being now. My fear of the same problem with Patricia recurring is rearing it's ugly head. I just don't know if I can take another blow like Patricia. My heart is heavy with fear and worry. Where is my faith when I need it the most?????
Just another week more to go and Angel turns one. The 'birthday party of the year' is fast approaching and still so many things to do and I know that by the time the party is over and such I will be the one checking into Assunta!
Please God keep my baby safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment